And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee. Exodus 15:26
1. Here, God the Father is declaring a definite Word of Promise to us saying — I am the Lord that healeth thee. This means He alone can heal and He will heal. There is no changing in His Word.
2. Jesus healed people afflicted with all manner of sickness and diseases. He came to this world, ministered 3 and 1/2 years and healed all kinds of sickness. And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. Matthew 4:23
3. Holy Spirit, the quickening Power is ready to heal our mortal body. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Romans 8:11
4. There is power in His Word to heal you. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Psalms 107:20. He upholds everything by His power.
5. There is power in His Name to heal you. The handicapped man at the gate of the temple called Beautiful was healed when Peter claimed the Name of Jesus to heal him. Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. Acts 3:6
6. By His stripes ye were healed. This work has already been done. Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:24
7. When the church/ Body of Christ gathers together and prays for the sick ones, they are healed. That was what the disciples did when Paul was stoned, beaten, dragged and put out of the city. And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium, who persuaded the people, and, having stoned Paul, drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead. Howbeit, as the disciples stood round about him, he rose up, and came into the city: and the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe. Acts 14:19-20
May God help us 💕
Used with permission from Nehemiah Zion.