We know we need to seek God. How to seek Him? If you aren’t in to win Christ then all your labour is vanity. We need to be all in, to have all of Him.
Seek God wholeheartedly
1. Seek God with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13) – And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
2. Seek Him joyfully (Psalms 70:4) – Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.
3. Desire only Him (Psalms 27:4) – One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
4. Be willing to suffer (Psalms 77:2) – In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
5. Hold on, never let go (SOS 3:4) – It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother’s house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.
6. In purity and uprightness (Job 8:6) – If thou wert pure and upright; surely now he would awake for thee, and make the habitation of thy righteousness prosperous.
7. Seek greater good as much as you can, for others salvation (1 Corinthians 10:33) – Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
Grace bought and brought us to seek diligently the way of God.
A little more time and the door of grace is about to shut. Let’s get ready, Maranatha, praise God and amen!
Used with permission from Nehemiah Zion.