Desire your spiritual gifts
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
1 Corinthians 12 vs 31
But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
- The Bible tells us to desire the best gift with all our strength.
- The question now is, what is the best gift? Is it the latest car, the latest private jet, or the latest iPhone?
- The Book of 1 Corinthians teaches us about Spiritual gifts; the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, the gifts of healing and so on.
- The Bible says these are what we should covet and not material things.
- When you have spiritual gifts, everything about your life will be settled.
- Your spiritual gifts will make way for you, and all your confusion will disappear.
- Let your spiritual eyes and ears be open in Jesus’ name. Amen
- May God open your eyes and ears of understanding to covet spiritual gifts.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.