Principles of giving
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
2 Corinthians 9 vs 6-7
6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
- According to this passage, the first principle of sowing and reaping is to learn to give a sacrificial offering.
- Your harvest is proportional to your offering. What you sow is what you reap.
- The second principle is to let your seed be always prepared.
- Do not give because everyone is giving.
- Propose in your heart what you want to give.
- You are not competing with anyone. Give according to your income.
- Give your best and let your best be above the ordinary level so you can reap bountifully.
- May the Lord give you a new revelation on giving.
- As you give bountifully, may you reap bountifully in Jesus’ name.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.