Obey your office supervisors
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Ephesians 6 vs 5-6
5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
- Anywhere you see yourself working, have the mind that you are working for God and not for man.
- Do not say that because you are not paid a good salary or have been oppressed, you start to misbehave.
- Obey your supervisor or employee because he has the right to discipline you, and that discipline may lead to suspension, expulsion or sack.
- Your supervisor is the only one that can recommend your promotion in the management meeting.
- Your disobedience, stubbornness, pride, and arrogance will cost you to suffer.
- Servants, be obedient to your master with fear.
- God will use men to take care of you.
- If you lose your job, you will still have to fast and pray to get another job.
- Even if you have been cheated or treated badly in your office, you still have to obey because you need the job.
- God wants us to live right, with wisdom, so we will not fall into crisis.
- Receive the wisdom to relate with colleagues.
- Receive the wisdom to keep your job in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.