Stick to Jesus
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
John 15 vs 4
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
- Most people run and cry to God when in crisis, afflictions, and hardships.
- But when some comfort is coming, appearing and manifesting, people tend to relax in seeking, serving, and calling on God.
- While it is understandable that the pressures of work and the challenges of new opportunities may take more of our time, wisdom demands that we should avoid being too busy for God.
- Satan, which the Bible describes as your enemy and adversary, does not rest from planning evil against the children of God.
- Do not rest from crying to the one that can protect you from these evils.
- We must remain in Christ in and out of season, in tribulations and comfort, poverty and prosperity.
- Remaining in Christ also means just as yesterday’s food cannot sustain you for today, the scriptures and prayer of yesterday cannot sustain you for today.
- As you need to keep eating carnal food, you need to keep eating spiritual food, which is the Word of God.
- Remaining in Christ also means not being far from the congregation of Saints, as iron sharpens iron.
- You need to keep going to school to increase your learning, the same way you need to keep going to Church to increase your spiritual growth.
- In summary, remaining in Christ means reading the Word of God daily and feeding on it so that you will not be spiritually malnourished.
- Unless you feed yourself with the Word of God, you are likely to forget the laws and promises of God and be enticed and tempted to follow worldly pursuits and desires.
- Satanic traffic warden planing divert me from the way of salvation, be paralysed in Jesus name
- My eyes, be focussed on heaven in Jesus’ name
- My spirit, wake up from your spiritual slumber in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.