God as a defender
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Romans 8 vs 31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
- What this scripture is saying is that God is the defender.
- What this scripture is saying is that God has the final say.
- This scripture says that the victory of your adversaries is pyrrhic, temporarily, and only for a time.
- What this scripture is saying is that you shall laugh last.
- What this scripture is saying is that you learn to trust in God.
- The common interpretation of this scripture is that if God is for us, no one can be against us.
- This may not be entirely true because Christians still face many persecutions despite God being for them and them being for God.
- A deeper meaning is that no matter the persecution of followers of God, it shall end in praise.
- Even if such persecutions end in physical death, the Bible urges us not to be afraid of those that can kill the body and not the soul.
- About two decades ago, I heard God’s voice clearly say to me: I will fight those who fight you. So in any of my battles, I have the assurance that God is for me.
- I have faced some battles in life and often encountered temporary setbacks and defeats. But eventually, God manifests, punishes my offenders and magnifies me.
- Anytime anyone fights me unjustly, I usually pity the person because I know I live in a divine covenant of ‘I will fight those who fight you.
- I pity the person because I know a divine punishment faces the person, even if the person repents.
- Learn how to patiently overcome every trial and tribulation because God will soon show up for you
- Lord of David, fight my battles
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.