Deliverance from poverty by the sword
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Genesis 33 vs 8-9
8 And he said, What meanest thou by all this drove which I met? And he said, These are to find grace in the sight of my lord. 9 And Esau said, I have enough, my brother; keep that thou hast unto thyself.
- Esau said, “I have enough”.
- This was the same Esau that Jacob took his birthright.
- This was the same Esau crying that he just needed one blessing from his father.
- This was the same Esau that was supposed to struggle before he could survive.
- What happened was that Esau fought for his breakthrough.
- Esau fought for his deliverance
- Esau could still have been lamenting.
- He could say he is poor because his brother took his birthright
- People can give different excuses for failure.
- Isaac told Esau in Genesis chapter 27 vs 40, thou your brother has taken your blessing, you shall take over dominion if you fight for your deliverance.
- Jacob came to him with riches thinking he would still be poor because he had taken his blessing, but Esau said, “I have enough”.
- Esau fought for his deliverance from poverty.
- You shall fight for your breakthrough.
- Receive the power to fight for your next level in Jesus’ name.
- Your story shall change in Jesus’ name as you fight for your deliverance.
- No matter your situation, you shall have enough in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.