O Lord, I will not let you go until you settle me.
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Genesis 32 vs 22
- God, I will not let you go until you bless me.
- I will not leave the altar until you change my story.
- That was the song of Jacob.
- Jacob was running away from his father-in-law, and he had an encounter with the Lord.
- The Bible says he prayed throughout the night.
- Until God blessed him, he did not leave the altar of prayer.
- Your prayer should be, Lord; I will not let you go until you bless me.
- Continue to look unto God until he blesses you.
- You must say the prayers of enough is enough this year.
- You must say these prayers of this is my year; I will not let you go until you settle me.
- You must provoke heaven with your prayer until you are settled maritally.
- Cry unto God during the day and at night.
- Instead of lamenting, rise at night and hold on to God.
- Heave shall help you. This year shall not go until God settles you in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.