I refuse to pay for the sins of my father’s house.
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Exodus 32 vs 1,33-35
And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him. 33 And the Lord said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. 34 Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them. 35 And the Lord plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.
- You shall not pay for the sins of your fathers and ancestors.
- That sin that you are about to commit or have committed that will make heaven blot out your name, I speak the mercy of God upon you in Jesus’ name.
- The Israelites forgot their God, the God that brought them out of the hand of Pharaoh and the land of bondage.
- You shall not forget your God and the things He has done for you.
- Within a very short time, the Israelites forgot their God and made a god for themselves.
- I pray nothing shall become your god in Jesus’ name.
- Your job, possession, and family shall not become your god in Jesus’ name.
- You shall not serve man-made god in Jesus’ name.
- I pray the mercy of God shall speak for you in Jesus’ name.
- The sins of your forefathers shall not be visited on you, your children, and your forefathers in Jesus’ name. Amen