Today I sit down with my friends Erin Todd and Char-Lee Cassel–hosts of the Intuitive Eating for Christian Women Podcast–to talk about the key take aways from the interviews I’ve done with non-diet dietitians through the Fall. Char Lee is a registered dietician and exercise physiologist. Erin is an attorney by day and a food freedom fighter by night. Both of these women are passionate about helping others find freedom from diet culture, food obsession, and eating disorders.
This episode is so good, friends. You’ll probably need to listen twice. Today we talk about:
- What really happens in your body when you starve it (why it feels SO good to be calorie deficient.) This answer will stun you.
- How incredibly compassionate God was in how he created our bodies and responses to starvation.
- What the difference is between intuitive eating and “eating whatever you want” with a diet mentality still present.
- How to handle the candy (and how it worked for me when I took Dr. Stefani Reinold’s advice after this episode.)
- How Char Lee handles treats with her child. (Your mind will be blown.)
- And so much more. This is part 1 of a 2 part interview to be continued on Friday!
Are you on Heather’s Compared to Who? email list? Get encouragement in your inbox, freebies, and special discounts on coaching, courses, and books. Heather sends this list things no one else sees– so join today! https://www.comparedtowho.me
Have you read the Burden of Better yet? It’s a great gift for the woman who has everything and still wonders if it’s enough! Or, it’s a great read as you start the new year! Start reading the first two chapters here. https://comparedtowho.me/burden-of-better-book-for-christian-women-on-comparison/
Used with permission by Heather Creekmore of Compared to Who? Learn more about the ministry of Compared to Who? at https://www.comparedtowho.me.