Deliverance from ungodly family traditions
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Galatians 1 vs 14
And profited in the Jews’ religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
- Apostle Paul was a Jews and followed the traditions of the Jews.
- Unfortunately, the traditions of the Jews were against the law of God.
- Like Apostle Paul, many of us are tied to our family, village, and ethnic group traditions.
- Several ethnic groups in Nigeria can never do with strong alcoholic drinks during a traditional wedding ceremony.
- They believe it is only when they get drunk that they are really celebrating.
- There are several Christians that forget their religion when it comes to tradition.
- Even some so-called Pastors still participate in celebrating their family’s idols.
- May the Lord separate you from every tradition that is against the gospel in Jesus’ name.
- Be delivered from ungodly traditions in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.