Beware of false Prophets and Churches
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
1 Peter 1 vs 25
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
- The primary purpose of the gospel is to preach the word of God.
- Anywhere the gospel is being preached, the word of God must be preached.
- The gospel must be God’s word and backed up by the scripture.
- The gospel is not about telling stories, it is about the word of God
- Therefore, be vigilant of false prophets.
- When you go to that church and listen to that message, watch carefully if they are explaining the word of God.
- The gospel is about the word of God. It is the word of God that delivers and saves.
- Any gospel without the word of God is empty.
- Beware of sweet tongues.
- The gospel is not a motivational speech.
- All that you need is the word of God.
- If the word of God is not preached in the church you are going to or the messages you listen to, run away from there.
- Do not look for any shortcut to your salvation, healing, and deliverance.
- Stand upon the word of God. Put your trust in the word of God, and you shall be delivered.
- You shall not serve God in error in Jesus’ name.
- The word of God shall save, deliver, set free, promotes, and heal you in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.