Be anchored in Christ Jesus when things are falling apart. In him, we can find hope amid the storm. You don’t have to confide in anyone except your Maker and here are some inspiring trust God quotes for you.
Trust issues sound complicated within human society today. Humans with their fallibility can’t be trusted 100%. This is simply true —because human behavior easily changes at any time. In Christianity, the Bible instructs believers to love God, lay all their burdens on Him and believe that He’s got their back. This is a trustworthy message because God has an unquestionable track record of being faithful to His promises. He is called the “Rock of Ages” because He never shifts shadows and is always faithful. Using “Trust God Quotes” on daily basis could help any Christian to remain calm, hopeful and peaceful while the Lord works things out according to His perfect time.
The challenge to stay unto the faith in times of tribulations hasn’t ever been easy. Our pursuit for happiness, success, peace, etc, in our lives, marriages, jobs and other important plans should be built on the Solid Rock. And I believe by reading some quotes about trusting God will inspire you to hold unto the faith.
While searching around I realized a lot of my readers are suffering from the pains of betrayal, hopelessness, fear, depression and several other emotional pains because their dreams and hopes are vanishing into the air like a puff of smoke.
As we truly know words are powerful and there is power in the Word of God, we must use the right words of encouragement or read Christian inspiring messages, quotes, sermons and others like some of these trust God quotes in this piece of content.
I believe your hopelessness in life would be changed into hopefulness before you finish reading this collection of trust God quotes. I have compiled this to inspire you to take a leap of faith and stay with Christ Jesus the Good Shepherd and the Rock of Ages.
What Is The Meaning Of Trusting God
To trust God means having a deeper commitment to Him. It involves having patience and hopes even when going through difficulties. Trusting God is about loving and making Him your source of Light and redemption at all times.
The Bible reminds us in the book of Psalms that:
“Some trust in chariots and others in horses, but we depend on the LORD our God.” —Psalm 20:7
Trusting God To Uplift Your Faith
Remember that as Christians we don’t have to see tomorrow or the future before we believe, we must believe that God has something better in store for us. May these trust God quotes comfort you today.
In one of my posts, I boldly explained to my readers why they shouldn’t trust any human. Today I boldly declare to you the person you should trust in this list of quotes about trusting God. Let’s get it started!
1. “Faith don’t come in a bushel basket, Missy. It come one step at a time. Decide to trust Him for one little thing today, and before you know it, you find out He’s so trustworthy you be putting your whole life in His hands.” —Lynn Austin Candle in the darkness
2. “If we are going to learn to trust God in adversity, we must believe God will allow nothing to subvert His glory so He will allow nothing to spoil the good He is working out in us and for us.” —Jerry Bridges
3. “Ask me, “Why would you travel on the difficult path?”. Because, I trust God to walk me through the unknown journey.” —Lailah Gifty Akita
4. “Don’t put too much trust on your education level, girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, bank account, because they will fail you. Only put your 100% trust on God, you will succeed!” —Werly Nortreus
5. “We must cease striving and trust God to provide what He thinks is best and in whatever time He chooses to make it available. But this kind of trusting doesn’t come naturally. It’s a spiritual crisis of the will in which we must choose to exercise faith.” —Charles R. Swindoll
6. “One may have an abundance of faith in God, but do we trust Him when we don’t understand? What good is faith without trust?” —Danny L.
7. “The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.” —Mandy Hale
8. “Dedication is writing your name on the bottom of a blank sheet of paper and handling it to the Lord for Him to fill in.” —Rick Renner
9. “We have very little faith in the Lord, very little trust. If we trusted the Lord as much as we trust a friend when we ask him to do something for us, neither we as individuals nor our whole country would suffer so much.” —Thaddeus of Vitovnica
10. “I had no real communication with anyone at the time, so I was totally dependent on God. And he never failed me.” —Diet Eman
11. “…You say to God, “I have never seen you provide for me.” God says to you, “You have never trusted Me.” —Corallie Buchanan
12. “Many who have found Jesus Christ wanting in time of need have God confused with a genii.” —Ron Brackin
13. “The world is always in a hurry, but I teach My children patience. Live, expecting a full and joyous life. And learn to trust My perfect timing so that you may discover that all the pain found in waiting has a magnificent and awesome purpose.” —Eric Ludy
14. “Believe God for something today. Prayer is the key to connecting with God and allowing Him to speak to your spirit. Open your heart and free your mind.” —Amaka Imani
15. “… We make so many excuses for the people we fall in love with and they make up even more to remain one foot in the door. However, the truth is God didn’t create you to be treated as an option or to be disrespected repeatedly. He wants you to close the door. If someone loves you and wants to be in your life no obstacle will keep them from you. Remember, you are royalty, not a beggar.” —Shannon L. Alder
16. “Our faith is built in the dark, in the valleys, and during the back-breaking battles in life.” —Dana Arcuri
17. “The problem is that if we trust in man we are always let down. No, we shouldn’t trust in man– not ultimately. If we don’t trust in man or God, we are in an awful lonely mess, too. You see, if we don’t trust anyone, we live in fear, but if we trust in God, then we don’t have to fear man anymore.” —Stefani Carmichael
18. “Yes, I suppose God is the only one we can really trust. He’s all-good and all-powerful. Some people want to do right, and they try to, but none of us are all-powerful. No matter what we want, we can’t always make it happen.” —Stefani Carmichael
19. “You remember to trust in Heavenly Father. Life is a blessing, but it is also a testing. Take the one as you do the other and trust Him who allows all. Trust what Creator is doing, though we cannot understand it or see the full path.” —Lori Benton
20. “There are 613,806,639 men in the world. Statistically, God has got you covered! So, never worry about one person not caring about you. Someone up to the challenge will always take his place.” —Shannon L. Alder
21. “We don’t have to be afraid of stepping out. We don’t have to be afraid of failing. We only have to be afraid of not trusting God.” —Jennifer L. Lane
22. “God loves you so much that he is willing to hold something from you for the perfect time!” —Rachel Hamilton
23. “Sometimes we are tested with a great idea or opportunity just to see if we will act upon it, however the timing may not be right. We are being prepared for something else down the road… When we understand that all things happen for our benefit and we trust in the Lord, then we can accept what we have termed as “failures” knowing that in the end it will all work out and we will be happy.” —Lindsey Rietzsch
24. “. . . it is presumptuous in me to wish to choose my path, because I cannot tell which path is best for me. I must leave it to the Lord, Who knows me, to lead me by the path which is best for me, so that in all things His will may be done.” —Teresa of Àvila
25. “The reason some of us are such poor specimens of Christianity is because we have no Almighty Christ. We have Christian attributes and experiences, but there is no abandonment to Jesus Christ.” —Oswald Chambers
26. “If God is going to write your loves story, He’s going to first need your pen.” —Eric Ludy
27. “Faith is simply jumping from heights and believing that the parachute activation button won’t disappoint.” —Seun Ayilara
28. “Pray, and let God worry.” —Martin Luther
29. “Don’t be discouraged if people don’t see your vision, your harvest. All they see from their perspective is that you’re watering a whole lot of dirt. They don’t SEE what seeds you’ve been planting with blood, sweat, tears and lack of sleep. Make sure you don’t abandon or neglect it because “they” don’t see it. You have to KNOW and believe for yourself. They don’t see the roots and what’s budding under the dirt. But it’s okay, because it’s NOT meant for them to see it. While you wait, MASTER it. You continue to do YOUR work and have unwavering faith! Remember why you started planting in the first place. Your harvest WILL come!” —Yvonne Pierre
30. “There were so many things going on inside me and on the outside—many beyond my control. However, one thing I could control was to pray and commit myself every day to trust God so He could guide me.”—Yilda B. Rivera, Courage Under Fire
31. “I want to cultivate a deep sense of gratitude, of groundedness, of enough, even while I’m longing for something more. The longing and the gratitude, both. I’m practicing believing that God knows more than I know, that he sees what I can’t, that he’s weaving a future I can’t even imagine from where I sit this morning.” —Shauna Niequist
33. “Teach me to be resigned to thy will, to delight in thy law, to have no will but thine, to believe that everything thou doest is for my good.” [pg. 132, Divine Promises].” —Arthur Bennett
33. “Trust is developed under pressure and over time; just as with God by us.” —R. Alan Woods 
34. “For me, doing the actual work to fulfill the vision is the easy part. It’s the emotional journey that I go through as I am free falling into the unknown that is the hard part. But each time I jump, I’m learning to trust that God will continue to guide me and help me to land safely.” —Yvonne Pierre
35. “Trust God with your love life, and buckle up for the ride!” —Paula Hendricks
36. “If you’re wrestling with some sort of decision, reflect for a moment and ask yourself, Am I being brave, or am I being safe? In the end, it depends on whether we think God can be trusted.” —Gary Haugen
37. “I don’t trust people. The good part is, I don’t really have to. I’ve surrendered my faith to the Higher power, and its unconditional love for me. Who am i to question its motives? Even if there are things i can’t understand. This is why there’s no need to trust people – if they are on my path, it means they are good for me.” —Aleksandra Ninkovic
38. “Believe and trust in God. He is forever faithful.” —Lailah Gifty Akita
39. “We have to believe that the desires we have in our hearts will be fulfilled if we continue to trust and believe in him and His Word.” —Chloe M. Gooden
40. “What if she’d sought God’s Word for her pain? What if she’d resolved to forgive Rees for hurting her and trusted God to work that forgiveness out in her heart, so that she would have arrived in London with an attitude of humility and trust in God to lead her to the right person?” —Axtell Ruth
41. “Always trust your instinct! If you just close your eyes, talk to God and listen you can always hear the truth.” —Tammy Johnson
42. “Let go of what you think you know. Something amazing happens when you let God and trust.” —Tammy L. Kubasko
43. “Thank you for reminding me that the future is in God’s hands.’” “‘You’re welcome. And remember, wherever you go, in body and mind, you simply need to call out to God and He is there.” —Tricia Goyer
44. “When God closes a door He does not always open a window. Sometimes He wants you to sit in the quiet darkness while He transforms your fear into trust. How long that takes, is often up to you!” —William Branks
45. “Trust is not a passive state of mind. It is a vigorous act of the soul by which we choose to lay hold on the promises of God and cling to them despite the adversity that at times seeks to overwhelms us.” —Jerry Bridges
46. “For every person who closed the door in my face, thank you. For every person who told me I wasn’t good enough, thank you. For every person who laughed and told me that I was wasting my time going to college, because I was going to fail, thank you. For every person who tried to break me, thank you. For every person who took my kindness for weakness, thank you. For every person who told me I was wasting time chasing my dreams because I would fail, thank you. It could of broke me. From the core of my heart, I thank you. I truly mean it, because if it weren’t for each of you I wouldn’t be who I am today. I wouldn’t of spend hours and loss sleep studying. I wouldn’t developed tough skin. You pushed me to think about what I “really” want out of life. You pushed me to master my craft. You helped me develop the drive, passion and determination. You pushed me to not wait for someone to believe in my vision, but to find a way to make things happen. I know you didn’t “intend” to, but I thank you for teaching me to believe in myself! AND you taught me to TRUST in God and lean on my faith, not man. Thank You!” —Yvonne Pierre
47. “God alone knows exactly what you and I must endure in order to form His character in us. It is in our trials that God refines us and removes our impurities. Like refined gold, when we pass through our trials, people will see His perfect reflection in us.” —Wendy Blight
48. “It is when we are at our darkest hour, when we can see no evidence that God loves us or that he is even there to listen to our prayers, much less answer them…and yet, we still obey. It is then that the devil is reminded that his cause is lost.” —Tom King
49. “The absolute basic belief that every child of God must come to is that if he or she lives in obedience to God’s Word and in joyous harmony with our Father, nothing can impinge on his life except by His permission. To live in close communion with Christ is to experience daily the calm assurance of God’s complete care and management of every detail in our walk with Him. No matter if trials or turmoil come. No matter if there is trouble. No matter if there is pain or poverty. Each is for a supreme purpose understood best by my Father, but allowed to impact me for my ultimate benefit, and for His honor.” —W. Philip Keller
50. “I learned that within the confines of God’s story, nothing had been stolen from me, but rather everything was given to me. My life, which felt so out of control, was in reality in complete control – God’s control.” —Wendy Blight
51. “Despite countless prayers for Joseph to be safe, God said no. His plan remains a mystery. I have had to accept that mystery and trust Him in the dark.” —Shelly Ramsey
52. “Your life will always be the perfect classroom journey for you and every experience that shows up in your journey is here to serve you. There is meaning and purpose behind everything that happens. There are no accidents which means your suffering through difficulties is never for nothing. Your life matters and everything you experience matters. Your trials are there to help you become a better person and trusting this is truth will take some of the sting out of them. Suffering becomes more bearable if it at least counts for something.” —Kimberly Giles
53. “We trust nature to know what it is doing, but we are not nearly so kind, understanding and trusting of our own rhythms and cycles. It’s ridiculous that we are so hard on ourselves. Can we not trust that the very same forces that created the rhythms and cycles of nature created our own? Of course we can. We often don’t, but we can, if we remember.” —Jeffery R. Anderson
54. “Never give up. Things may be hard, but if you quit trying they’ll never get better. Stop worrying and start trusting God. It will be worth it.” —Germany Kent
55. “I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you’re able to be more patient. Patience is not just about waiting for something… it’s about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting.” —Joyce Meyer
56. “The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance. Lots of times we go through different trials and following God’s plan.” —Allyson Felix
Thank you for going through these trust God quotes and I believe you have been inspired enough to stay committed to the trustworthy promises of Christ Jesus. Even unto death, you must keep on trusting Jesus because he is the way, life and the truth.
All our blessings, riches and redemption come from him. I welcome your comments and contributions. Don’t forget to share with friends and loved ones. Stay blessed!
Anthony Eshun is a Christian blogger from Ghana, saved by grace. Loves the Bible, life coaching, and evangelism. With over 5 years of experience in blogging, he has reached out to thousands of people around the world.
Republished with permission from Lovelytony22 from his blog https://africanparadiseworld.com.