Be a golden vessel of honour
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
2 Timothy 2 vs 20
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
- Christians should strive to be the best wherever we find ourselves.
- Be a vessel unto Honour.
- Be a vessel of Gold. Gold is honoured, valuable, and treasured.
- When I wanted to employ my secretary, Two hundred and eleven people applied; she was the only one identified as the best candidate for the position.
- She wouldn’t have been picked among the Two hundred and eleven candidates if she wasn’t golden.
- You have to be golden before a way can be made for you.
- If you are not golden, you can not stand before the kings.
- Be a vessel unto honour, and kings will look for you.
- Be a vessel of honour, and men will look for you.
- Be a golden vessel in your place of work.
- Receive the spirit of honour, diligence, hard work and wisdom in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- You are the Best.
- Every dishonourable habit in my life is cut off in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.