Wisdom for the Ministers of God
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Acts 20 vs 33-34
33 I have coveted no man’s silver, or gold, or apparel.
34 Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.
- This verse tells us that even as a minister of God, you must engage in productive work.
- As a disciple of God, you must not be idle or become a burden to others.
- There is a lot of idleness in the ministry. Many ministers of God use ministry to cover up their idleness.
- Apostle Paul was one of the greatest Apostles, yet he didn’t make himself a burden. He works, he was a tent maker.
- If your ministry is not big enough to meet your necessity, you should do secular jobs to meet your necessity and not become a burden to your members.
- I have been in the ministry for the past 21 years, been active in the ministry for 15 years, yet I have a secular job that meets my necessity and that of my family.
- As a minister of God, you should follow the model of Apostle Paul.
- May God give you the wisdom to live a productive life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.