Flee from youthful lust
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
2 Timothy 2 vs 22
Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
- The young age between 15 – 35 years is the age of adventures, experimentation, and trying of knowledge.
- The Bible is counselling you to flee away from youthful lust.
- There are different lust that entices every youth.
- The love of money, the greed for money, competition with friends on the latest gadgets, sexual lust, lust for power, status, fashionable items, and many more.
- Different things are tempting in this world.
- As a youth, you are physically strong, and God prepares you during this period.
- Do not allow any man or woman to turn you into a sexual experiment.
- That everyone is doing it doesn’t make you do it. You are a Christian and must not go with the worldly trend.
- The youths face so many lusts, temptations and trials in the world.
- Let the Bible be your constitution and rules.
- Focus on the word of God and spiritual things.
- If you are to lust after anything, it should be the word of God, fellowship, salvation and holiness, and you will not regret it.
- If you ask people older than you, they will tell you what they regretted doing during their young age.
- Receive strength and power to overcome lust.
- I shall not fall into temptation in Jesus’ name.
- Satan shall not write any chapters in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.