It’s not rocket science to enjoy a blissful day. Even a simple smile, kindness, etc, can make your day. You can’t predict how today is going to be with a 100% guarantee. Your wish to have a blissful day might come true —hence making you a happy person. This reminds us all that it’s a good day to have a good day.
In life, when you wake up in the morning, you ought to do your best and call it a day. However, there wouldn’t always be sunshine. Some days —it would be rainy or stormy. These altogether make life beautiful; But, undeniably it’s a good day to have a good day. This is a very inspiring and pleasant quote that reminds us of having some joyful and memorable moments at any given period of time.
Today, the motivational quote I’ve picked for my readers says it’s a good day to have a good. Such lyrical lines make me wish for blissful days always. Unfortunately, when we wake up in the morning and put our plans into effect, things easily turn awkward —hence giving us some bad feelings that will surely ruin the day.
There is a native American Proverb that says; anytime you wake up in the morning, ask yourself what good things you are going to do today. It further says, anytime the sun rises from the East and sets in the West, it takes part of your life. This is a touchy proverb that throws light on the importance of life, efficiency, productivity and time.
Within 24 hours you might have a good day or a mix of good and bad. To be a man of success, you must dwell on the good things that make you good, productive and happy. Forget about the bad moments that make you feel like a failure or useless. However, let those bad moments teach you lessons and be a good learner.
Life is dynamic and unpredictable. To understand this, you must acknowledge that, you are not guaranteed a successful day —irrespective of how prepared you are to bring the day to a joyous ending. Sometimes the unfortunate strikes and turns things around. This is not something anyone would expect.
Indeed, there is nothing more beautiful than having a good day. You briefly become the happiest man on earth. This happens when your plans or wishes go on smoothly. It could also be about a good pleasant surprise that would make you scream with joy!
In view of all these possibilities, I am wishing everyone reading this post a blissful day full of positive outcomes.
Sone Quotes For Your Goodness Today
Now, Let me share with you a few quotes about having a good day. I believe they can help you turn your badest day into a happy moment. Remember, your mood is controlled by your brain (it’s a state of mind). Tune in to a joyful mood today.
1. “I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.” —Gillian Anderson
2. “Derive happiness in oneself from a good day’s work, from illuminating the fog that surrounds us.” —Henri Matisse
3. “I look back on my life like a good day’s work, it was done and I am satisfied with it.” —Grandma Moses
4. “Sometimes it will seem like every day is a bad day, but if you keep fighting you’ll have good days again.” —Anonymous
5. “While you’re going through this process of trying to find the satisfaction in your work, pretend you feel satisfied. Tell yourself you had a good day. Walk through the corridors with a smile rather than a scowl. Your positive energy will radiate. If you act like you’re having fun, you’ll find you are having fun.” —Jean Chatzky
6. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.” —Anonymous
8. “I like to think that today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be the next best day of my life. And if you think that way, you’re living for the beauty of today.” —Conrad Anker
Based on my experience in life, I truly believe, it’s a good day to have a good day. After having a blissful day, you would surely go to bed with one of the best feelings —because things went right for you and the moment you find yourself in such a mood, your body produces more happy hormones. (Eg. Serotonin, dopamine etc,)
May your wishes to run today with positive and successful results come true. Everyone would like to enjoy the day to the max and if it happens so —then I will say you are blessed!
Anthony Eshun is a Christian blogger from Ghana, saved by grace. Loves the Bible, life coaching, and evangelism. With over 5 years of experience in blogging, he has reached out to thousands of people around the world.
Republished with permission from Lovelytony22 from his blog https://africanparadiseworld.com.