Your lamp shall keep burning
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Exodus 27 vs 20
And thou shalt command the children of Israel, that they bring thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamp to burn always.
- The lamp in the temple in the olden days was a symbol of the power of God.
- The lamp was a symbol of the presence of God.
- The lamp in the sanctuary was a symbol of the glory of God.
- God instructed that the lamp must always be burning so His glory can be with them.
- You are the lamp of God. You must have that consciousness that you are the lamp of God.
- I pray that your lamp shall burn always.
- How do you make your lamp burn always?
- By reading and studying the word of God, fasting, praying, being in the presence of God, and walking in the holiness and righteousness of God.
- Once the lamp of God in you is always burning, it will attract the glory and presence of God into your life.
- The lamp of your life shall always burn in Jesus’ name.
- Any power or affliction that wants to extinguish the lamp of God in your life, I command the power to be terminated in Jesus’ name.
- No matter your anointing, you must pray always.
- Only when your lamp is burning that the glory and presence of God shall be with you.
- The oil to keep your lamp burning is the word of God, fellowship with God, fasting and prayer to God.
- You shall not be distracted from the presence of God in Jesus’ name.
- The things of this world shall not take you away from the presence of God in Jesus; name.
- You are the world’s light, and your light shall not be extinguished in Jesus’ name. Amen