Wives submit to your husband
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Ephesians 5 vs 22
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
- Marriage is when two people become one. Though, Physically they are still one.
- In any activity, there must be a leader.
- Two people can not be taking decisions. Somebody must take the ultimate decision.
- Even in an aeroplane where we have 3 pilots. There is a lead pilot, and there are co-pilots.
- The wife is the assistant captain in a marriage.
- As long as couples do not obey this scripture, there will be a marital crisis.
- The wife is the assistant captain in marriage; therefore, she must submit to the husband.
- Submission does not mean oppression, slavery, terror, or dehumanisation.
- Wives should give the husband the respect and honour as the head of the house to take the final decision.
- No matter your status, your money, or the country’s constitution, as the wife, submit to your husband so your marriage can work.
- Instead of insisting on having your way as the wife, be patient. You can raise the matter after a few days or take it to God in prayer. That is the only way you can have peace in your marriage.
- God created man to be the leader in a marriage.
- Your marriage shall work in Jesus’ name.
- Receive the humility and wisdom of God to keep your marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.