Are you a fornicator? Repent!
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
1 Thessalonians 4 vs 3&7
3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
- The word of God can not be manipulated.
- Fornication is having illegal sex with the opposite sex.
- Any sex outside marriage is fornication.
- Fornication and adultery are happening all around the world and have become norms.
- The Bible tells us to abstain from fornication.
- One of the ways we can abstain from fornication is to talk about it.
- Very few people are faithful to their partners.
- God has not called you into fornication.
- Do not be a fornication Christian.
- This is a sin that can deprive you of your Godly blessings.
- May you not fall into the trap of fornication in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.