Warning against filthy conversations
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
1 Peter 1 vs 15
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
- Be holy in your speech.
- Do not say what Jesus Christ will not say.
- Tame your tongue. Please do not join them in engaging in idle filthy talk.
- God that called you is holy. Let your speech be seasoned with Grace.
- Tame your tongue, arrest every filthy conversation in your mouth.
- Do not engage in sexual jokes.
- Anything that the spirit of God will not say should not come out of your mouth.
- Do not please the world with your conversation.
- You are a holy being.
- You must please God in all manners of conversation.
- Let people identify you with holiness through your conversation.
- Your speech shall be right in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.