There is profit in every labour
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
2 Timothy 2 vs 6
The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits
- There is profit in every labour.
- The labourer deserves wages.
- He that works must eat
- Your worker should be paid for the profit of the work he did.
- While I was growing up, I was unfortunate to work with several people who underpaid me and denied me my wages for several months just because of human wickedness.
- So, when I grew up, I decided that if I had the honour and privileged to be an employer, I would not deny them their wages.
- My staff employee can bear witness, and I don’t joke with my staff’s salary.
- We have so much wickedness in the world, people will work for you, and you will not pay them at the end of the month despite making a profit.
- If you cannot pay a staff salary, you don’t have to employ them.
- If you are an employer, pay them their wages.
- Do not exploit your employees. Do not deny them their wages.
- From time to time, give your employees incentives because your staff are your greatest assets.
- Your labour shall not be in vain in Jesus’ name.
- Receive the spirit of love and compassion in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- You shall profit from the work of your hand.
- I rebuke every spirit of devourer in my labour