Thou shall not commit adultery.
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Exodus 20 vs 14
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- The Bible is a book of the law.
- I was discussing with my mother early this morning. She was telling me the stories of some of our ancestors.
- She told me a king in our village was dethroned because he slept with another man’s wife.
- She said the king was dethroned and banned from the village.
- This tells us that, even before Christianity came, under the African traditional religion, it was wrong for you to sleep with another man’s wife or husband.
- Even the Bible says concerning the single, it is better for you to marry than burn with passion.
- Receive the power to keep away from lust in Jesus’ name.
- Thou shall not commit adultery is a simple law and direct instruction.
- I pray you shall not join the multitude to sin in Jesus’ name.
- The sin of adultery shall not cut your life short in Jesus’ name. Amen.