Be a good Samaritan
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
1 Corinthians 13 vs 1
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
- Another word for Charity is Love.
- Thou you are a General Overseer or a Minister without love, you are nothing.
- It is easier to preach love than to practice love. Very few people practice love.
- Love means well to everybody.
- Love is not envious or Jealous.
- What you desire for yourself, desire it for others.
- Rejoice with others’ success.
- Go out of your way to help. Do not help because you want to benefit from the person or the situation.
- In most cases, many people love or help others because of self-interest.
- Do not limit your love to your wife, husband, children, or worker.
- We have all evil around the world because of a lack of love.
- Be a helper. Please do your best to help others as long as you have it in your capacity.
- The Bible says no matter your religiosity, prayer or fellowship with God, you are nothing if you do not love others.
- Receive the spirit of love in Jesus’ name.
- Receive the power to love unconditionally in Jesus’ name.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.