Thou shall not be poor
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
2 Corinthians 8 vs 9
For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
- Jesus Christ became poor so that we could be rich.
- He was born in a manger with goats and lambs.
- As a Christian, do not celebrate poverty.
- 3 John 1 vs 2 says Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- God is interested in your prosperity.
- Do not magnify poverty but do not be greedy.
- The Bible says there will be poor people among us, but you are not supposed to be among the poor as a Christian.
- God created everything in surplus to bless all His children.
- Resist Poverty. Be restless until you are saved from poverty.
- God will give you what you want, so ask for the riches of God.
- I Command the yoke of poverty to be broken in your life in Jesus’ name.
- Be untied from every bondage of poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Thou shall not be poor, but thou shall be rich and comfortable in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- God bless you.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.