What have you done for your parents?
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Ephesians 6 vs 3-4
3 It may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- The parents are responsible for bringing up their children in a Godly way, and the children have the responsibility to honour their parents.
- Most of us forget our parents when we become adults.
- Our parents suffered and cared for us. They stood with us through thick and thin, and when we start working, we forget them.
- I did not appreciate my parent until I became a parent when I felt the task of raising my children.
- Do not forget your parent.
- Most of us give money or gifts to others; in most cases, we don’t give to our parents ten per cent of what we give others.
- Honour your parents. Your spiritual parents cannot replace your biological parents.
- After the to the given to God, give your parents money also.
- Take care of your biological parent before you take care of your adopted parents, spiritual parents, and friends.
- Whatever you do for your parents, your children will do for you. This is a blessing and also a curse. So, ask yourself, “what have I done for your parent”.
- Honour your parent so that it may be well with you and that you may live long,.
- The parent should not also provoke their children.
- Receive the spirit to do the right thing in Jesus’ name.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.