Walking with Christ
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Colossians 2 vs 6
As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
- One of the most phrases believers make is “Jesus is Lord”, but we seem not to know the meaning of what we are saying.
- When you make someone your Lord, It means you have made him your master, director, model, mentor, and guide.
- Anything He asked you to do, you must do it and follow his steps.
- Do not be a Christian by mouth alone.
- Let your speech, desires, and ways of living portray you as a Christian.
- Do not compromise your Christian virtue to please the world.
- Walk with Christ in all you wear. Ask yourself if you can preach Christ with your way of dressing.
- Receive the spirit of holiness in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Lord Jesus, help me to walk with you in truth and holiness.
- May my whole life be the expression of the name of Jesus
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.