Pray without ceasing
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
1 Thessalonians 5 vs 17
Pray without ceasing.
- Another meaning of this scripture is to pray always.
- Another meaning of this scripture is to pray without resting.
- Another meaning of this scripture is to pray day and night
- Another meaning of this scripture is do not be tired of praying
- Pray without ceasing. Do not cease to pray.
- As long as you are breathing, make sure you pray.
- You need to pray without ceasing because evil will not cease to happen in this world until Jesus come.
- You need to pray without ceasing because Demon will remain in this world until Jesus comes.
- Do not rest. Your altar of praying should keep burning.
- Do not allow little comfort to stop you from praying.
- Do not be comfortable with your present position.
- What you used to do before your breakthrough, please continue to do it.
- When you are writing an exam, you are praying. When you get the certificate, keep praying.
- Before you got a job, you were praying. Continue praying to sustain the job.
- Before you got married, you were praying. Now that you are married pray that you won’t lose your spouse.
- Before you got a child, you were praying. Now that you have the child pray so that you won’t lose the child to the devil.
- Do not give the enemy any chance. Pray without ceasing.
- Receive the spirit of prayer in Jesus’ name. Amen
- Lord Jesus, help me to keep my prayer altar burning in Jesus’ name.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.