Idolatry is evil
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Genesis 31 vs 19
And Laban went to shear his sheep: and Rachel had stolen the images that were her father’s.
- Idolatry is evil.
- Serving a false God is evil.
- There is only one God.
- One of the ten commandments says, “thou shall not serve any other gods”.
- You shall not pay for the sins of your father and forefathers committed by serving a false god.
- Racheal committed the sins of idolatry.
- Jacob issued a curse that whosoever those images were found with should die, unknown to him that his wife, Rachel, had stolen her father’s images.
- Rachel died prematurely; she died while she was in labour. The curse of Jacob, her husband, over her life came to pass.
- The curse of idolatry.
- The Hebrew women were supposed to give birth easily, even without the midwife, but Rachel had difficulty giving birth.
- You shall not put your hand into iniquity in Jesus’ name.
- God will deliver you from the temptation to consult an evil priest in Jesus’ name.
- Hold on to God. Trust him, no matter the tribulations or challenges.
- The devil does not have any good thing to give.
- Do not compromise or negotiate with the devil in Jesus’ name.
- You are cut off from the sin of idolatry in Jesus’ name.
- You shall not pay for the idolatry sin of your forefathers in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Babatope Babalobi ministries (aka Save the World christian ministry). Used with permission.