Let God answer me by fire.
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Exodus 19 vs 18
And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.
- We serve a God that answers in fire and with fire.
- When God moves, fire moves.
- God himself is a fire. The Bible describes him as a consuming fire.
- As you cry unto God today, God’s fire shall consume all your afflictions in Jesus’ name.
- When fire consumes, no force can stand against it.
- Fire gives light, and it consumes.
- Elijah said, call upon the name of your gods, and I will call upon the name of my Gods. The God that answereth by fire, let him be the God.
- God will answer you by fire today and heals, delivers, and give you rest in Jesus’ name.
- God will answer you by fire and turn your sorrow into joy in Jesus’ name.
- The Bible says he came unto Mount Sinai, and fire fell. The fire of God shall purify, sanctify, and make you whole in Jesus’ name.
- The fire of God shall build a wall around you in Jesus’ name. Amen