Your dressing is for glory and beauty
By Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +234 80 35 897435
Save the World Christian ministry App: http://qrco.de/babalobi
Exodus 28 vs 2
And thou shalt make holy garments for Aaron thy brother for glory and for beauty.
- Your garment should be for glory and beauty.
- Anytime you dress in the morning, look at yourself and ask yourself, ‘does this dress glorify God’?
- When people see you in your dress, will they admire, honour, or give you respect?
- The dress you wear to church, office, or anywhere should be for your glory and the glory of God.
- That is the standard of a Christian.
- Your dress should not shame you, your family or the church of God.
- People shall not ridicule you because of your dress.
- Receive the power and revelation to dress for the glory of God in Jesus’ name.
- A popular saying says, ‘ dress the way you want to be addressed.’
- It is not a question of I don’t have money to buy a good dress.
- Your dressing is for glory and honour.
- Your dress is also for beauty. Your dress must make you more beautiful and smart.
- You need the spirit of God to know what makes you beautiful.
- You are created in the image of God when people see you and see the glory of God in you.
- Wherever you go, dress for your beauty and the glory of God.
- Dress for your glory and the glory of your family, organisation and faith.
- The beauty of God shall be revealed in you in Jesus’ name. Amen