Have you had your check-up?
Do you meet your doctor everyday?
What’s your update on your health history?
- How is your relationship with family, fellowship, workplace, neighbours?
- Have you been taking your medications consistently? Like personal praising, prayer and bible study.
- Any allergies? How do you react when people you never liked before approach you? Do you walk in love no matter what?
- What supplements are you taking? Family prayer? Fellowship? Group bible study? Gospel music?
- Did you have any recent “surgeries”? Healing by faith? Overcoming trials and temptations? Testimonies that transformed your thinking?
Divine Healing refers to receiving healing from. God alone, without any form of outside intervention. If you trust in the Lord alone for your healing make sure you check up daily. Did you know that there are believers who’ve never touched medicine or ever been to a doctor their entire lives? They trust God alone for their healing, no matter how big or small. Why? Jesus heals all manner of sickness and disease.
What does it mean to check-up spiritually?
The new lifestyle in Christ does not depend on earthly means of examination. The Spirit-baptised are fully aware that they cannot go to anyone but God Himself for all things – spirit, soul, or body.
In the world, people go to human doctors or counsellors; while they are useful, the spiritual man is fully dependent on God in this new walk. It seems illogical for many believers to not see a doctor. If we base our beliefs on what we can see with our carnal eyes, then we lose the vision of what we are called to see through our spiritual eyes. (Not everyone receives this revelation BTW)
“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.” (Isaiah 53:5, 10)
A perfect health is possible when the purest doctor checks us up daily. This doesn’t mean you won’t ever fall sick. It means you’ll never spend a moment worrying about your sickness because the blood of Jesus still heals.
Prepare yourself to meet Jesus; maranatha, praise God and amen.